– The capital-Yerevan is 2800 years old, at the foot of the biblical Mount Ararat
– Armenia was the first country in the world to adopt Christianity as a state religion
– The first church in the world was built in Armenia
– Armenian is the only language in the world, in which the naming of the Bible sounds like “God’s Breath”
– The Armenian alphabet was created in the year 405 and is unchanged for over 1600 years
– In Armenia there is the longest cableway in the world of 5,700 m – “Wings of Tatev”
– In Armenia there is the oldest winery in the world
– Armenia is one of the few mono-ethnic countries in the world.
– Armenia is one of the safest countries in the world.
About 100 attractions, warm sunny weather, an abundance of fruits, vegetables, delicious food, famous cognac and wines, Lake Sevan, a ski resort, fascinating mountains and beautiful valleys, bright colors, will not leave anyone indifferent
About Armenia you can read in the works of Herodotus, Xenophontis, Strabon, Plutarch, Plinius Maior, Ovidius, Claudius Ptolemaeus and many others.